Monday, February 14, 2011

My first dedication - Feeling Blue !!!

This first post to my Husband on valentines day ... I miss u a lot love...

I feel like singing the song " Feeling blue feeling blue " from Pyar ke Side Effects.... Yeah my husband Gomes (http://thoughtsfromaclutteredmind.blogspot.com/) has left to US yesterday night.... Never knew I would miss him so much.... We are just married for 2 months and life was just about settling down in this new phase suddenly these IT industries one of the side effects hit us... He was asked last monday to leave for US within a week...

From then on we didnt really know how time went on... There was my project deadline and then him starting to attend those US calls for his new project so we realised or so to say not realised that we didnt have any time to spend with each other... as and as we moved past the days of the week.... we were just coming closer to his time to leave..... One day leave isnt enough when it comes to Husband leaving for US... :( ... So I tried taking friday off to prepare for his trip but realised its not enough... we shopped and we ate at SUBWAY... Saturday again was full of preparation packing... in between we met 3 Friends Dharini, Sumanth & Vinay.... went to temple to pray for his good trip...Met relatives to say bye n get blessings.....

I bought him a Platinum ring since he doesnt wear the ring I got him for our engagement... But this new one he loves... and more so this reminds him more of me.....Yeah I know what you are thinking ... when are we going to spend time with each other.... But true I was also thinking the same when will we get to spend some time together... And there we were 8 in the evening... Thats when we spend some 1 hr went to French Loaf had a black forest... The pastry didnt taste its best.. neither our moods were to enjoy nor the pastry itself was good...

And then back home everyone waited to wish him and bless him.. not knowing how time flies it was 12.30 am and here we started for Airport...Oh god it doesnt feel like Airport at all.. it is like local train station with 15 people seeing off one person flying off to the other part of the world...Watever without any HUG :( my love went on his way for the queue to screening of his luggage and boarding pass...

I was thinking am i going to cry like hell the way I did for my wedding or see him off smiling ... Guess wat I did the second one... Smiled at him and told him to take care...Came home tired at 3 in the morning and slept myself off... But from the time I have got up today every moment I have been missing him... I m missing him like crazy...

So this one goes to you my Love

FEELING BLUE FEELING BLUE FEELING BLUE....My heart's cant be cant be trueAlways cant be trueMy heart's cant be cant be trueJaane kya jaanemaan bawaraaAkhiyan mere saawaan chalaJaane kya jaanemaan bawaraaAkhiyan mere saawaan chala -Feeling blueMy heart's cant be cant be trueAlways cant be trueMy heart's cant be cant be true !!!

Wish I see you soon....

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh life is such a dearie...Hope you get back soon together either here or in U.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful title ( blog) and a very ankur-ish template. Love it all.

    Welcome!!:-)

    ReplyDelete