Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quarter Anniversary :)

Its been 3 months that I m married..

 So first thing first this post is a dedication or celebration of our (Me & my loving Husband) quartanniversary ... And its been almost close to a month that he has left for US but today I m missing him a lot.. Since morning my day has been very hectic @work.. Client's visit and loads of mails to answer since I went back to work after my Delhi break just today.. But in all this throughout the day I hv been missing him..

Dont know first thing I felt when I got up today was I m blessed.. truly blessed.. To have him in my life... We had started off as friends and then became very close friends and then there was a day when he went down on One knee ( yes its true) ... and asked me if I would marry him.... And I didnt know what to reply .. I was taken aback but deep within my heart I knew the kind of person I m, only my best friend can handle me ;) or so to say bear with me...

Last three months had been wonderful... with loads of fight and pampering.. and loads of wonderful memories... On this day I remember something his friend said when he told him that he has asked me " That his life is kind of same as what happens in FRIENDS (SITCOM)  and he has lived in what he truly believes..." BTW he loves FRIENDS (THE SITCOM)


Today it seems like a dream... Since after a lot of twist n turn .. some bitter n sweet experiences that I have been through I had though I cannot get married or so to say I didnt want to get married... But He had changed my thoughts and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me :)

Actually I can go on n on about him but I would stop here... Was missing him on this day and wanted to wish him and thank him for being in my life and sharing my life.... So thought of sharing my thoughts with my blog

... Happy 3rd Moniversary :)

.........

3 comments: